NEW VERSION - MANY UPDATES

Mar 8, 2011 at 7:09 AM

Since this project is dead for the most part.  I have made numerous enhancements to the stack.

Change Directories

Remove Files

Upload Stream (instead of file)

Get Stream (instead of downloading file)

and more...

Will post the new project over the next week.

Mar 11, 2011 at 9:49 AM
Edited Mar 11, 2011 at 9:51 AM

Looking forwards to this. Because I'm having trouble with this right now and I'm really considering buying any of the solutions out there.

I sometimes get invalid server version when I try to connect to one of my customers' SFTP. (never happened against my own sftp server tho)

I can download file lists without any problem.

Once that is done, I decide to disconnect then start a new connection.

Once connected I do a Get. But here's where it ALWAYS crash. (always works against my local SFTP server).

{System.IO.IOException: inputstream is closed
   at Tamir.SharpSsh.jsch.ChannelSftp.fill(Byte[] buf, Int32 s, Int32 len) in ChannelSftp.cs:rad 2402
 at Tamir.SharpSsh.jsch.ChannelSftp.header(Buffer buf, Header header) i \SharpSSH\jsch\ChannelSftp.cs:rad 2432
   at Tamir.SharpSsh.jsch.ChannelSftp._get(String src, OutputStream dst, SftpProgressMonitor monitor, Int32 mode, Int64 skip) in \SharpSSH\jsch\ChannelSftp.cs:rad 1073
   at Tamir.SharpSsh.jsch.ChannelSftp.get(String src, String dst, SftpProgressMonitor monitor, Int32 mode) in SharpSSH\jsch\ChannelSftp.cs:rad 974
   at Tamir.SharpSsh.Sftp.Get(String fromFilePath, String toFilePath) in SharpSSH\Sftp.cs:rad 101
   at update_database.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in update_database.aspx.cs:rad 81}

Client sftp stats: cipher: "3des-cbc" Server version: "SSH-2.0-SilverSHielD"

I tried grabbing files from the client sftp, and it was okay to do so if I made sure I used only 1 connections at a time. Does SharpSSH user many sessions?