Help Wanted

Coordinator
Jan 18, 2009 at 7:47 PM
Ok I have been way to busy to work on this but enhancments need to be made. Does anyone want to help?
Feb 14, 2009 at 7:48 PM
Sure I'll take the bait.  Just let me know the priority of items to be accomplished.

Noticed the public key generation may have an issue of not generating keys in OpenSSH format.  After generating rsa key pair, WinSSHD indicates the format is invalid when importing the public key.  This could be issue with WinSSHD issue too, Bitwise client product Tunnelier has an issue importing a Putty generated private key.
Coordinator
Feb 16, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Good morning, of personal priority converting password storage in memory from string to SecureString is important to me. However the great thing about helping open source is you can move your priorities to the front.  So just let me know what you want to start with.

The interesting thing with keys is there is no agreed upon format for the private key file, I have used the public keys from SharpSSH2 with OpenSSH5.x on linux.

Get LinkedIN

Ryan Faircloth

6758 Hillis Dr
Lakeland, FL 33813

ryan@dss-i.com

tel:
mobile:

863-816-5532
863-838-5790

Want to always have my latest info?

Want a signature like this?

Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 3:48 PM
To: Ryan L. Faircloth
Subject: Re: Help Wanted [SharpSSH2:44506]

Sure I'll take the bait. Just let me know the priority of items to be accomplished.

Noticed the public key generation may have an issue of not generating keys in OpenSSH format. After generating rsa key pair, WinSSHD indicates the format is invalid when importing the public key. This could be issue with WinSSHD issue too, Bitwise client product Tunnelier has an issue importing a Putty generated private key.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SharpSSH2@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email SharpSSH2@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com